If you’re new to the rosin making process, or just want some extra tips and suggestions for getting the highest quality oil with the best yields, we suggest reading our “How To Make Rosin” guide. In the article we discuss the recommended micron size, average yield, pressing time, and temperature for Flower, Dry Sift, and Bubble.
Articles in this section
- I just received my press, but I’m having trouble setting it up. What should I do?
- What temperature do you suggest pressing at, and for how long?
- I just purchased a press, but I have no clue how to get started. Can you help me?
- I just finished my first press. Can the leftover plant material be used for anything else?
- I’m new to pressing, what kind of yields can I expect?