The leftover material can either be infused into butter or oil for cooking or topicals, used to make tea or thrown away, as much of the beneficial cannabinoids have been extracted.
Articles in this section
- I just received my press, but I’m having trouble setting it up. What should I do?
- What temperature do you suggest pressing at, and for how long?
- I just purchased a press, but I have no clue how to get started. Can you help me?
- I just finished my first press. Can the leftover plant material be used for anything else?
- I’m new to pressing, what kind of yields can I expect?